About Ground Round Grill & Bar-Guest Experience Survey
The Ground Round Grill & Bar-Guest Experience Survey, found at Groundround.com/survey/1937, is an online questionnaire designed by Ground Round Grill & Bar to help improve customer satisfaction. The entire survey is found on one page, so there is less time it will take.
About Ground Round Grill & Bar
Ground Round Grill & Bar is an American chain of casual restaurants. It was founded by Howard Johnson’s in 1969 and currently has more than 30 restaurants in 13 states. Ground Round was famous for its children’s parties that were held for customers in the 1970s and 1980s. Old silent movies and cartoons were shown at the parties and children enjoyed seeing the restaurant’s mascot, Bingo the Clown.
Today, Ground Round markets itself more to adult diners although it still welcomes families. In January 2010 Ground Round was purchased by Independent Owners Cooperative, LLC, a franchisee group based in Freeport, Maine.
How to Participate in the Ground Round Grill & Bar-Guest Experience Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent Ground Round Grill & Bar receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Go to Groundround.com/survey/1937.
- Scroll down until you see the survey.
- Enter your email, name and server name. You are not required to enter the server or your names, though your email is required.
- Enter the date of visit following the format: mm/dd/yy and time of visit.
- If you know your check number (from your receipt) enter it into the text box.
- Enter the four or three-digit code from the bottom of your receipt. This is required.
- Answer how often you visit Ground Round and how you heard of them. You can select more than one answer for the “how did you hear” question.
- Rate your experience and leave comments in the box if you would like. This can be helpful, so please do so.
- Answer how helpful the staff were, speed of service, and accurate ordering, along with the quality of your food. Again, leave comments if possible.
- If they don’t make something you would like to see, mention it in the next box.
- Rate the following statements based on the scale provided.
- Answer a few classification questions and whether or not you would like to join their email club.
- If you have any other information, enter it at the end and click Submit.
- Ground Round Grill & Bar Official Website: https://groundround.com/