Wendy’s offers a fast, convenient way for customers to give feedback about a recent visit to their fast food restaurant through a survey invitation. Once the initial survey is completed at talktowendys.com, a validation code is emailed to the customer to write on the back of the receipt and use as a coupon.
Wendy’s has been in business since 1969, starting with an inexpensive, yet tasty hamburger. The menu has expanded over the years offering a variety of burgers, sandwiches, salads, beverages, and sides. Millions of visitors enjoy the diversity of this fast food restaurant, such as milkshakes and chili.
How to Enter in Wendy’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Have a computer or Smartphone with Wi-Fi access.
- Have a recent Wendy’s sales receipt.
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Be able to read and write English, French, or Spanish.
- Visit talktowendys.com or wendyswantstoknow.com on your computer or Smartphone.
- Choose English, Spanish, or French as your choice of language.
- Look on your Wendy’s receipt to find the 8-digit restaurant number and enter it in the provided space. Enter the date and time of visit, as well as the amount of your purchase, in the appropriate spots on the survey.
- You will also need to enter your email address and if your order was for dine-in or take-out. You will be asked if you ordered through the drive-thru or inside Wendy’s.
- Click “Take Survey” to begin your talktowendys.com survey.
- You will be asked questions about your Wendy’s experience. Respond by choosing the answer closest to how you feel about the question.
- You will be asked to answer if you would refer your family and friends to Wendy’s. Click on your answer. At the end of this survey, a coupon code will be emailed to you. Write it on the back of your receipt and use it at Wendy’s.
- You will also be asked if you would like to answer additional questions about your Wendy’s experience and personal data such as annual income. If you say yes and complete the remaining questions, you will be entered into a $500 cash drawing. You will need to provide your address and telephone number.
- You will be asked specific questions about the food you ordered, such as texture, quality, and satisfaction.
- You may be asked to rate the restaurant’s cleanliness or the friendliness of the employees. You may also be asked questions about special seasonal offerings from Wendy’s.
- Enter and verify your address and phone number. Wendy’s will call you if you are drawn for a cash prize. Acknowledge that you understand and agree to submit the final part of the survey.
- Wendy’s Official Website: https://wendys.com/
Wendy’s fast food restaurant company has grown from Dave Thomas’s small shop with a good hamburger to an international chain. Location and holidays influence some of the menu items. Wendy’s customer satisfaction survey rewards customers of taking the time to discuss their experience and provides an incentive to visit again.