The Abercrombie & Fitch Customer Satisfaction Survey is designed to gain a better understanding of what customers want. Abercrombie and Fitch are well known for their casual clothing that appeals to college age and young adults. The brand has always put their customers first and this is evident when you consider their clothing range with classic style choices.
If you have made a recent purchase at Abercrombie and Fitch, you should complete the survey. It will only take a few minutes of your time, but the feedback you leave us is priceless. Your answers will help the executives at Abercrombie and Fitch to better understand how the brand can serve you. It will give us a peek into your likes and dislikes about the brand. So be sure to answer the questions as honestly as you can.
About Abercrombie and Fitch
Abercrombie and Fitch started in 1982 by Ezra Fitch and David T. Abercrombie. They stock upscale clothing and accessories. They have been doing business for the last 120 years. One of the reasons why this brand has lasted over 12 decades is because of their commitment to customer service excellence.
There are currently, 1049 locations around the globe. This is one company that gives back to the community. The brand is also involved in fund raising for women’s diseases and cancer. The company is based in Ohio, United States.
How to Enter the Abercrombie & Fitch Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Must Have:
- A smart device or computer.
- An internet connection.
- A few minutes to answer the survey questions.
- Go to the survey link here tellanf.com.
- Enter the store number found on your receipt.
- Enter the register number found on your receipt.
- Enter the transaction ID found on your receipt.
- Enter the date of purchase.
- Answers a few questions related to your last shopping experience at Abercrombie & Fitch.
- Finally, submit your survey.
- Abercrombie and Fitch Official Website: https://abercrombie.com/